Vegetable, Herb & Fruit Seed Box Planting Date Labels
Individual stickers for your seed boxes, seed packets, gardening books, or anything else. (Seed boxes not included)
• Planting dates are for the low desert of Arizona (zone 9b). The low desert includes elevations below 3500 ft in the Southwest, such as the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas.
• Handy reference for the low desert planting dates of over 70 vegetables, herbs & fruit.
• Includes dates for starting seeds indoors and planting seeds & transplants outside (where applicable).
• Shipping cost for the labels is free (normally $2) with the purchase of the labels and either a PLANTING CALENDAR or a signed copy of my book.
• Includes amaranth, anise, Armenian cucumber, artichoke, arugula, asparagus, basil, beans (lima, snap, tepary & yardlong), beets, black-eyed peas, bok choy, borage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, cantaloupe, carrots, cauliflower, celery, chamomile, chichiquelite, chives, cilantro, collard greens, comfrey, corn, cucamelon, cucumber, dill, edamame. eggplant, fava bean, fennel, garbanzo beans, ground cherry, hyssop, jicama, kale, kohlrabi, leeks, lentil, lettuce, luffa, Malabar spinach, mustard, okra, onions (bulb & green), papalo, parsley, parsnip, peanuts, peas, peppers, pumpkins, radishes, roselle hibiscus, rutabaga, sesame, sorghum, spinach, squash (summer & winter), sunflower, Swiss chard, tomatillos, tomatoes, turnips, and watermelon.
*No refunds or exchanges. If your order arrives damaged, please let me know.
*These labels are only a guide; dates are approximate & results are not guaranteed. Use your judgment if it is unseasonably hot or cold.