Flower Seed Box Planting Date Labels
Individual stickers for your seed boxes, gardening books, or anything else. (Seed boxes not included)
• Planting dates are for the low desert of Arizona (Zone 9b/10a). The low desert includes elevations below 3500 ft in the Southwest, such as the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas.
• Handy reference for the low desert planting dates of 68 different flowers.
• Includes dates for starting seeds indoors and planting seeds & transplants outside (where applicable).
• Shipping cost for the labels is free (usually $2) with the purchase of the labels and a planting calendar, a signed copy of my book, or a set of vegetable labels.
• Includes: African Daisy, Ageratum, Alyssum, Aster, Baby's Breath, Bee Balm, Bells of Ireland, Calendula, Carnation, Celosia, Chamomile, Clarkia, Coleus, Coreopsis, Cornflower, Cosmos, Cosmos (Yello), Dara, Delphinium, Dianthus, Dusty Miller, Echinacea, Evening Primrose, Feverfew, Flax, Forget-Me-Not, Four O'Clock, Foxglove, Gaillardia, Gazania, Gomphrena, Hollyhock, Larkspur, Linaria, Lobelia, Lupine, Marigold, Nasturtium, Ornamental Cabbage / Kale, Painted Daisy, Pansy, Petunia, Phlox, Poppies, Portulaca, Purslane, Ratibida, Rudbeckia, Safflower, Salpiglossis, Salvia, Scabiosa, Shasta Daisy, Snapdragon, Spilanthes, Statice, Stock, Strawflower, Sunflower, Sweet Peas, Tithonia, Verbena, Vinca, Violet, Wild Hyssop, Yarrow, and Zinnia.
• No refunds or exchanges. If your order arrives damaged, please let me know.
• This is only a guide; dates are approximate & results are not guaranteed. Use your judgment if it is unseasonably hot or cold.