Perpetual Annual Flower Planting Calendar
Planting dates are for the low desert of Arizona (Zone 9b/10a). The low desert includes elevations below 3500 ft in the Southwest, such as the Phoenix and Tucson metro areas.
• PLANTING GUIDE: Each month lists annual flowers to plant outside & seeds to start indoors.
• BLOOMING GUIDE: Photos show what may be in bloom that month.
• SEED, TRANSPLANT, OR BOTH? S = Seed T= Transplant
• 11 x 14 OR 8.5 x 11 wall or easel calendar (choose option below)
• Full-color illustrations for each month of the year.
• Perpetual - does not expire; can be used year after year.
• 130-pound heavyweight paper
• Archival, acid-free, elemental, chlorine-free, and made of 30% recycled content.
• Planting guides are shipped via Media Mail - please allow up to 7-10 days for the guide to arrive after ordering.
• No refunds or exchanges. If your order arrives damaged, please let me know.
• This is only a guide; dates are approximate & results are not guaranteed. Use your judgment if it is unseasonably hot or cold.